A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pfaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pfaff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pfaff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pfaff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfaff graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pfaff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen Pfaff DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Pfaff practice?
- Dr. Mark Pfaff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Pfaff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elkton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rising Sun, MD.
See Elkton Surgeons.