A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pfaff is Excellent. Dr. Pfaff has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfaff graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pfaff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- St Lukes Cornwall Hospital Newburgh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pfaff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pfaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Pfaff practice?
Dr. Mark Pfaff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elkton, MD.
See Elkton Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Pfaff, Dr. Marcel Pfaff, Dr. Marcelino Pfaff, Dr. Marcellus Pfaff, Dr. Marcelo Pfaff, Dr. Marco Pfaff