A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pfaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pfaff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfaff graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pfaff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Union Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pfaff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Pfaff practice?
Dr. Mark Pfaff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elkton, MD.
See Elkton Surgeons.