A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Phelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Phelan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Phelan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Phelan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Phelan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Phelan practice?
- Dr. Mark Phelan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Phelan practices Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists.