A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Phelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Phelan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phelan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Phelan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Phelan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Phelan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Phelan MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Phelan practice?
- Dr. Mark Phelan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Phelan practices Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists.