A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Phelan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Phelan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phelan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Phelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Phelan practice?
Dr. Mark Phelan practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists and Abilene Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Phelan, Dr. Marcel Phelan, Dr. Marcelino Phelan, Dr. Marcellus Phelan, Dr. Marcelo Phelan, Dr. Marco Phelan