A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Phelps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Phelps is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Phelps, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelps graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phelps has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
- Jerold Phelps Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Haislip Phelps MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Phelps practice?
- Dr. Mark Phelps has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Phelps practices Family Medicine near Central Point, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Garberville, CA and Medford, OR.
See Central Point Family Physicians.