Dr. Mark Pickhardt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Pickhardt?

May 16th, 2017

EXCELLENT Doctor and a wonderful person.

Over the last 20-ish years, I have always seen Dr. Pickhardt, even if my insurance changed & didn't cover his clinic as an 'In-Network' facility ~ he's THAT good. He's kind, patient, will actually take time to explain answers until you understand them and most of all, he's sensitive about being gentle with his patients. I've litererally NEVER heard a negative comment about him - ever! Oh! And I've never had to wait very long in his office. He's also very much a family man and devoted to his wife and children - that means a lot to me personally, and shows a lot about his character. Our entire family is so appreciative of him. I highly recommend Dr. Pickhardt!

April 5th, 2017

KNOWLEDGEABLE

May 19th, 2016

The best gyno Doctor in the US

I have seen Dr. Pickhardt since 1991, you can not find a better Dr. He is thorough and kind. Truly cares about the patient not about the money. He has called me at home spent countless times making sure I was OK. He is the same loving doctor as he was on day one! One of a kind 25 years many surgeries and not one complaint from me

September 4th, 2015

Dr Pickhardt is calm, kind and competent-can't ask for more than that!

March 29th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Glad I found him. He found something another doctor missed. Very good listener and explained things well. I will go back.

August 16th, 2010

The "real" deal

It is often said that the "real" deal is hard to find, but I truly believe that he is it! Mention his name to any staff member, and they will rave about their respect and enjoyment of working with him (not for him). He is an outstanding contributor to the quality of care in obstetrics, the only doctor who's ever held my hand, and my only regret is that he does not do family medicine.

April 1st, 2010

Caring Physician great staff

DR Pickhardt's staff has always been available to answer my questions, assist me with my appointment times.Dr Pickhardt treats his patients with a caring attitude while remaining a professional. He above average in the surgical department. The anesthesiologists he works with are top professionals in the specialty, something that is important when you are the patient with many allergies.I highly recommend DR Pickhardt to femalea of all ages who may need an outstanding gynecologist or obstetrician.

July 9th, 2009

great dr

glad I picked Dr Pickhardt!

August 2nd, 2017