Learn more about Dr. Mark Pidala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pidala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pidala, FACS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pidala graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pidala has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Pidala FACS and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Pidala practice?
- Dr. Mark Pidala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Pidala practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX.
See Houston Colorectal Surgeons and Houston Surgeons.