A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pinkerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pinkerton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pinkerton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinkerton graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Pinkerton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Pinkerton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Pinkerton practice?
- Dr. Mark Pinkerton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Pinkerton practices Family Medicine near Cedarville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Monte Vista, CO.
See Cedarville Primary Care Doctors.