A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinsky
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pinsky, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinsky graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pinsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Fredric Pinsky DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Pinsky practice?
- Dr. Mark Pinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Pinsky practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Family Physicians.