Learn more about Dr. Mark Pinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pinsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinsky
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pinsky, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinsky graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pinsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Fredric Pinsky DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Pinsky practice?
- Dr. Mark Pinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Pinsky practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Primary Care Doctors and Melbourne Family Physicians.