A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Piotrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Piotrowski, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Piotrowski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Piotrowski graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Piotrowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark John Piotrowski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Piotrowski practice?
- Dr. Mark Piotrowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Piotrowski practices Ophthalmology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL and Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Arlington Heights Ophthalmologists.