A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Piotrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Piotrowski, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Piotrowski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Piotrowski graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Piotrowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piotrowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Piotrowski practice?
Dr. Mark Piotrowski practices Ophthalmology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL and Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Arlington Heights Ophthalmologists.