A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Piotrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Piotrowski, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Piotrowski
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Piotrowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Piotrowski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Piotrowski graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Piotrowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark John Piotrowski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Piotrowski practice?
- Dr. Mark Piotrowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Piotrowski practices Ophthalmology near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Ophthalmologists.