Nov 23rd, 2012

Would definitely recommend him. He spends a lot of time with you and helps you understand your diagnosis.

Great Doc, Crappy Office show details Great Doc, Crappy Office
Sep 12th, 2012

Dr. Mark was first rate. His office staff on the other hand can be rude and completely unhelpfull. They had me schedule a pre-surgical physical with my primary Dr. then when I am there, refused to fax the form (that should have been done beforehand) to the Dr. I was standing in front off for the physical because I had not given them my Soc Sec # yet. I am STANDING in front of my primary, having PAID for the appt. and they refuse to fax the form until I give them my social security #. So I wasted my morning and my money. To bad, Dr. Pizzurro was first rate, but I won't set foot near that office again.

Mar 21st, 2011

I absolutely loved Dr. Pizzurro, however his office staff, when making appointments, speaking to them both on the phone & in person are down right unprofessional, even rude. If it weren't I like you so much, I would never come back!

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
Mar 11th, 2011

Dr. Pizzurro is a personable and skilled physician and surgeon. He spends a good amount of time with his patients, which may account for the wait time. He performed my knee replacement and will be doing a second replacement. The results are excellent.

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
by Lydia on Mar 8th, 2010

Dr Mark Pizurro performed a total knee revision replacement after another surgeon's partial failed. He is a kind, caring surgeon who is available when you need him. With proper physical therapy I am at 100% after seven months.