Orthopedic Surgeons
Ridgewood Orthopedic Group
85 S Maple Ave
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
201-445-2830
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Nov 23rd, 2012

Would definitely recommend him. He spends a lot of time with you and helps you understand your diagnosis.

|  Great Doc, Crappy Office  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

Dr. Mark was first rate. His office staff on the other hand can be rude and completely unhelpfull. They had me schedule a pre-surgical physical with my primary Dr. then when I am there, refused to fax the form (that should have been done beforehand) to the Dr. I was standing in front off for the physical because I had not given them my Soc Sec # yet. I am STANDING in front of my primary, having PAID for the appt. and they refuse to fax the form until I give them my social security #. So I wasted my morning and my money. To bad, Dr. Pizzurro was first rate, but I won't set foot near that office again.

|  show details
Mar 21st, 2011

I absolutely loved Dr. Pizzurro, however his office staff, when making appointments, speaking to them both on the phone & in person are down right unprofessional, even rude. If it weren't I like you so much, I would never come back!

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2011

Dr. Pizzurro is a personable and skilled physician and surgeon. He spends a good amount of time with his patients, which may account for the wait time. He performed my knee replacement and will be doing a second replacement. The results are excellent.

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
by Lydia on Mar 8th, 2010

Dr Mark Pizurro performed a total knee revision replacement after another surgeon's partial failed. He is a kind, caring surgeon who is available when you need him. With proper physical therapy I am at 100% after seven months.