A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pleatman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pleatman, Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pleatman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Pleatman graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Pleatman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Pleatman MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Pleatman practice?
- Dr. Mark Pleatman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Pleatman practices Surgery near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Surgeons.