A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Plunkett is Excellent. Dr. Plunkett has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Plunkett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Plunkett graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Plunkett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Bedford Regional Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Plunkett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Plunkett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Plunkett practice?
Dr. Mark Plunkett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fayetteville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Morgantown, WV and Orleans, IN.
See Fayetteville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Plunkett, Dr. Marcel Plunkett, Dr. Marcelino Plunkett, Dr. Marcellus Plunkett, Dr. Marcelo Plunkett, Dr. Marco Plunkett