A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Plunkett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Plunkett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Plunkett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Plunkett graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Plunkett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Bedford Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Plunkett MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Plunkett practice?
- Dr. Mark Plunkett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Plunkett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bridgeport, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, TN.
See Bridgeport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.