A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Poff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Poff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poff
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Poff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Poff graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Poff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Poff DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark Poff practice?
- Dr. Mark Poff has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Poff practices Psychiatry near The Villages, FL.
See The Villages Psychiatrists.