A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Polatnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Polatnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Polatnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Polatnick graduated from George Washington University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Polatnick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jason Polatnick MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Polatnick practice?
- Dr. Mark Polatnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Polatnick practices Internal Medicine near West Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Internists.