Learn more about Dr. Mark Polatnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Polatnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Polatnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Polatnick graduated from George Washington University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Polatnick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Polatnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Polatnick practice?
Dr. Mark Polatnick practices Internal Medicine near West Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Internists.