A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Polis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Polis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Polis, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Polis graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Polis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Williamsport Hosp &med Ctr, Williamsport, Pa
- Divine Providence Hosp, Williamsport, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jan Polis MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Polis practice?
- Dr. Mark Polis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Polis practices Urology near Port Matilda, PA.
See Port Matilda Urologists.