A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pollack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pollack, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Pollack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Pollack practice?
Dr. Mark Pollack practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.