A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pollard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pollard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dental Caries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pollard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Pollard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Pollard practice?
- Dr. Mark Pollard has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Pollard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.