Learn more about Dr. Mark Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pollard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pollard, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dental Caries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pollard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Pollard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Pollard practice?
- Dr. Mark Pollard has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Pollard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Surgeons.