A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Posner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Posner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Posner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Posner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Posner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Posner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Posner has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Posner MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Posner practice?
- Dr. Mark Posner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Posner practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Blue Bell Allergists and Blue Bell Pediatricians.