A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Posner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Posner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Posner
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Posner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Posner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Posner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Posner has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Posner MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Posner practice?
- Dr. Mark Posner has 10 office locations.
Dr. Mark Posner practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Blue Bell Allergists and Blue Bell Pediatricians.