A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Postler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Postler, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Postler graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Postler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NW Mississippi Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
- Garden Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alfred Postler MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Postler practice?
- Dr. Mark Postler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Postler practices Anesthesiology near Gulfport, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksdale, MS.
See Gulfport Anesthesiologists.