Dr. Mark Potter Is this you?

4.7

BEST Doctor in the area

Posted on May 10th, 2013

Dr Potter is an amazing doctor, he takes his time and you never feel rushed. I loved having him as my doctor, he did all the ultrasounds himself. Although, the time waiting was a little long at times, but that is going to happen when expecting moms have questions. It wasn't because he thought his time was better than yours. He performed my c-section and made me feel at ease. He also has a wonderful staff. I am sad that I moved out of the area, as we are now expecting our third child. Hands down, you will be happy with your choice by picking him. He truly cares about you and your baby.

Great Doctor!!

Posted on March 11th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Potter to anyone. He takes his time, he listens, he truly cares.. and even after years pass he still remembers you. He has delivered both of my boys. When I had my youngest son he stayed at the hospital in the call room because it was snowing and didn't want to have to rush over in the snow. He truly believes in him being the one to provide the care, because he know your case the best. He is very cautious and makes sure to take measures to ensure the health and safety of the mother and baby. He is an amazing doctor. Thanks Dr. Potter!!

Posted on June 20th, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr. Potter. He has been my OBGYN for my past 2 pregnancies and couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He takes his time to listen and explain if needed. Dr. Potter is professional and shows that he cares for his patients.

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Dr. Potter has delivered all three of my kids hes a very wonderful and kind man who treats his patients with care and concern for their needs. I highly recommend him for anyone.

Posted on January 31st, 2012

Dr. Potter is wonderful! He listens to you and shows caring and support. I have been with Dr. Potter since he started at Metro OB/GYN and would not change. Any wait time to see him is worth it to me.I highly recommend him.

Posted on January 26th, 2012

my experience with dr.potter was awesome could have not asked for a better dr..he delivered 3 going on 4 of my kids and i now drive an 1 in a half just so he can be my doctor.he remembers all my deliverys and he makes sure that he is the one there delivering ur baby, its not whose on call its him

Great experience

Posted on November 2nd, 2009

Dr. Potter was prompt and very professional. He diagnosed me quickly and was right-on-accurate. He scheduled all my follow-up quickly. We got everything taken care of. Plus he made it easy to talk with him.

Posted on March 4th, 2009

Dr. Potter is a good doctor to have. He doesnt over test you just to make an extra buck. He is very caring and professional.

Posted on July 14th, 2016