A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Povich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Povich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Povich, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Povich graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Povich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- O.S.F. St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Povich DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Povich practice?
- Dr. Mark Povich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Povich practices Family Medicine near Escanaba, MI.
See Escanaba Primary Care Doctors.