Mark Powell MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 7th, 2011
A caring doctor in a top notch office
We have a daughter who is almost 5 years old and a son who is 2 years old. They've been seeing Dr. Powell all of their lives, and they LOVE him. He's kind, considerate, and makes the doctor visits fun. Both kids actually look forward to seeing the doctor!Dr. Powell has been great with helping us through the flu, various colds, random infections, and the plethora of illnesses that come with childhood. He's always a calming presence, which is wonderful when you as a parent are freaking out. He also let's you know WHEN to worry, so that you don't let an illness go too far. The office is amazing as well. We've never had to wait longer than 5 minutes or so in the waiting room. The office staff is all quite nice and very helpful. Also, when we've had to see other doctors for emergency reasons, we've had great success with each and every one of them. The only possible drawback I can see for this office is that you need to get a well care appointment at least a month in advance. Having said that, whenever I've needed to get my kids in to see a doctor for illness reasons, they were able to get the kids in the same day. For that, I'll accept a bit of pre-planning for the well care visits.This is a great office for a kid to grow up with!