A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pozsgay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pozsgay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pozsgay
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pozsgay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pozsgay graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pozsgay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Pozsgay DO is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Pozsgay practice?
- Dr. Mark Pozsgay has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Pozsgay practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Surgeons and Akron Family Physicians.