A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pozsgay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pozsgay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pozsgay graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pozsgay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Pozsgay DO is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Pozsgay practice?
- Dr. Mark Pozsgay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Pozsgay practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
See Akron Surgeons and Akron Family Physicians.