A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Prange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Prange, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prange graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Prange has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veteran Health
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Prange MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Prange practice?
- Dr. Mark Prange has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Prange practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Geriatric Doctors.