A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Prange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Prange is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prange
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prange Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Prange, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Prange graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Prange has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veteran Health
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Prange MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Prange practice?
- Dr. Mark Prange has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Prange practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Geriatric Doctors.