Learn more about Dr. Mark Prange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Prange is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prange
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Prange Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Prange, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Prange graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Prange has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veteran Health
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Prange MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Prange practice?
- Dr. Mark Prange has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Prange practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Geriatric Doctors.