Dr. Mark Prasarn MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Houston, TX

March 14th, 2017
Excellent physician!! Dr. Prasarn performed a fusion on my neck about a year ago. I was very pleased with the outcome. He is very thorough and nice person above all. I would recommend him and his team to anyone that is suffering from neck or back pain.

October 25th, 2016
Great experience - not only am I pain free and able to run again, the care i received was phenomenal. Every appointment was quick and efficient, I felt like the staff was incredibly patient centered in all that they do. Probably best run clinic operation I have ever been to.

September 28th, 2016
Homemaker
My first impression of this fine physician is that he is committed to his vocation. He listen to me attentively and objectively. He asked all the right questions. As a patient with an acute and embarrassing problem. I felt reassured by his sensitivity and knowledge as well as his taking immediately action to remedy my situation. I recommend this doctor very highly as well as the team he has to work with him.

May 1st, 2016
Dr. Prasarn saved my life. He took my case after another doctor operated on my back, leaving me with a hematoma and bleeding with a back full of bacteria. Dr. Prasarn worked tirelessly 6 consecutive days, opening my back to clean up another doctor's mess. Afterwards, office visits were timely and thorough. Dr. Prasarn is truly wonderful.

January 23rd, 2016
Mark was great, best doctor ever.

August 4th, 2014
Update!!!! Dr. Prasarn was right! I am a little impatient. Three months later I am pain free. I no longer take anything (not even over the counter) for my back pain. I feel so good that now the bottoms of my feet hurt from being so active. :-)

July 6th, 2014
Great experience
Everything about my visits to the clinic and surgery were and still are 5-star. I hope I never have to offer a referral, but if I do, I will recommend Dr. Prasarn and his team of professional, caring and highly competent health care providers. Dr. Prasarn is straightforward and delivers information and a plan of action in a manner that I can understand and adhere to. I had numerous concerns about a fusion and he listened to all of them, put together a plan and followed through 100%. Although the results of my fusion are not exactly what I was hoping for, I am sure this is not a result of his skills or diagnosis. I was referred to him by a friend and I could not be more grateful.

August 21st, 2013
Dr. Prasarn is the best!
Dr. Prasarn is a fantastic surgeon - after a major car accident last year, my family and I did not know if I would ever walk again. I was so lucky to have Dr. Prasarn on call that night. He came in to perform surgery immediately in the middle of the night. He saved my life and my ability to walk. Thank you!

June 6th, 2013
Excellent surgeon
Dr. Prasarn performed a spinal decompression on me last year. Radicular pain is gone and I am able to work again!