Mark Prebonich MD Patient Reviews

November 28th, 2015
Passionate and thorough!
Passionate and detailed. Really covers all bases. Changed doctors over the past few years and finally found one who figured out what I need for a better quality of life. Dr. Prebonich is far and away the best doctor I've seen. I can see why he has been voted numerous times as one of the top doctors in the twin cities.

June 12th, 2013
If you are looking for a doctor who truly listens, is approachable and compassionate, do NOT choose this doctor as your primary physician. Arrogant and self-absorbed. Sees you for 5 minutes or less and bills your insurance company for a half hour appointment. Plus, at the Maple Grove location you have to sit with a roomfull of sick people in the urgent care department while waiting to see him as they share the same waiting room. What a disappointment my whole experience was. Once and done.

June 29th, 2012
AMAZING DOCTOR-THE BEST
I highly recommend Dr Prebonich. He is caring, knowledgeable, thorough and is exceptional! The best doctor I have had.

April 26th, 2012
This doctor is excellent!
I have been suffering from chest discomfort, increased blood flow in the body, night wake-ups due to uncomfort, shakening during car driving, strain in eyes etc for the last 5 years. Initial doctors checked for Cardiology items and then told me no issues just relax 10 minutes silently when you have the feeling. Numerous times I got a feeling of rushing to ER. Mark Prebonich looked confident, helpful in providing printed information, then took few tests to identify H.Pylori infection. I am in medication now. Although my problems may fully go away or not, atleast I am very happy he took me in right direction.

March 25th, 2012
excellent
I really trust Dr. Prebonich to treat me and keep me healthy.

April 12th, 2011
OUniqOnne in a million
Dr Prebonich is the best internist I have ever seen. His "bedside manner" rates 5 stars. He has even called me at home just to check up on me. He the the BEST!!

December 17th, 2010
The Best
The most caring and knowledgeable doctor I've ever had...and I'm over 79 yrs old

October 1st, 2010
While I consider Dr. Prebonich to be a personable and (presumably) competent physician, I find some of his staff to be indifferent and in some cases incompetent. His nurse has frequently exhibited impatience and hostility. Follow-up is not the best. Not a very friendly atmosphere for the most part.

August 5th, 2010
Terrible Medical Service at Health Partners
One of the least capable doctors and health service providers in existence, Dr. Mark Prebonich and Health Partners.This 60 year old male patient came into Health Partners for a check-up, and the Health Partners, at the referral and the suggestion of other doctors Abroad to receive a CT, Blood Test and a Bacterial Culture from the respiratory tract, this was all refused by the so-called dr. Probonich of Health Partners.Part of the problem is he works for Health Partners, a for-profit medical service that in private stresses profits over the welfare of the patient and in public uses the slogan, "Health Partners: In Wellness and Health, Partners for Life," which is a bit of an Obama-like stretch, if there ever was one.Seeing Dr. Prebonich at Health Partners was a total disaster for this patient.If you are ill find another provider besides the profit-inclined at the Health Partners medical group; they, Health Partners, will not take care of you

August 10th, 2009
Dr. Prebonich Rating
Dr. Prebonich is the best! He is very courteous, caring, and a delight - he has a great sense of humor and I am very comfortable seeing him.