A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Presley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Presley is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Presley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Presley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Presley has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Brian Presley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Presley practice?
- Dr. Mark Presley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Presley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.