A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pressman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pressman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pressman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pressman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pressman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pressman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Pressman practice?
Dr. Mark Pressman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton Junction, NJ and Trenton, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.