A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pressman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pressman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pressman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pressman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pressman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jay Pressman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Pressman practice?
- Dr. Mark Pressman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Pressman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons and Princeton Surgeons.