A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pressman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pressman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pressman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pressman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pressman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pressman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pressman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Pressman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Pressman practice?
- Dr. Mark Pressman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Pressman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton Junction, NJ.
See Princeton Junction Orthopedic Surgeons.