A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pressman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pressman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pressman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pressman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pressman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pressman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pressman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Pressman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Pressman practice?
- Dr. Mark Pressman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Pressman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons.