A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pretorius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pretorius is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pretorius, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pretorius graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pretorius has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pretorius accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Pretorius practice?
Dr. Mark Pretorius practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Neurologists.