Dr. Mark Pretorius Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Pretorius?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Mark Pretorius?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 11th, 2013

a humiliating experience

I saw this doctor through a referral to help determine the cause of my pain. I have severe pain radiating down my arm. It is so severe it keeps me up at night. Before any testing he appropriately asked me questions about my health. He asked me when the pain started and I told him the truth. It started after a car accident. He asked if I had an attorney for the accident and I said yes. His demeanor changed, he became rude, disrespectful and even made an unkind comment about how he thought I was there to just "soak the insurance company". I was mortified! Upon testing he discovered nerve damage in my arm that was responsible for the pain. He made a further comment that it most likely was not from the car accident and that "You can't blame everything on a car accident." Honestly, I was mortified, embarrassed and felt totally helpless there with him. It's bad enough to be injured and even worse to be invalidated by a smug medical "professional" that lacks compassion and understanding.

August 22nd, 2008

Wonderful and Caring Doctor

He is the only one who correctly diagnosed my condition. He is intelligent and thorough. Did not send me to get unnecessary tests. Highly recommend.

July 7th, 2015