A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Prevost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Prevost is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prevost
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prevost Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Prevost, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Prevost graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Prevost has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Prevost MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Prevost practice?
- Dr. Mark Prevost has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Prevost practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jasper, AL.
See Jasper Surgeons.