Learn more about Dr. Mark Prevost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Prevost is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prevost
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prevost Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Prevost, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Prevost graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Prevost has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Prevost MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Prevost practice?
- Dr. Mark Prevost has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Prevost practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jasper, AL.
See Jasper Orthopedic Surgeons.