A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Prince is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prince
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Prince Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Prince, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Prince has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Prince MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Prince practice?
- Dr. Mark Prince has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Prince practices Otolaryngology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Otolaryngologists.