Dr. Mark Proctor Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Proctor?

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Gave me hope when no other doctors did. Could not be more thankful for Dr. Proctor.

Posted on September 24th, 2015

5 Stars all the way! Dr.Proctor saved my son's life and his mobility when he removed a benign mass from my son's spinal cord. He was amazing!

Posted on January 29th, 2014

My husband and I are not ones to usually write reviews, however this one is long overdue. Dr. Proctor operated on my daughter when she was 4 months old (she is currently 2.5 years old). My daughter was born with left coronal craniosynostosis, and choosing Dr. Proctor as her surgeon was hands down, the best decision we made. We flew from Texas in order to give her the best care we could find- with Dr. Proctor at Boston Children's Hospital. She had the endoscopic procedure done, and looks amazing today. Dr. Proctor has been there from the beginning to answer every question that I have had regarding my daugher's diagnosis, care and prognosis. He is the most thoughtful and responsive physician that we have had experience with. We give him our highest recommendation.

Excellent doctor!!

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Dr.Proctor is an amazing neurosurgeon! My son had an endoscopic done and has to wear a helmet due to trigonocephaly , he did his surgery immediately after his diagnosis because it was such a small window to have it done or he would've needed a more invasive surgery, he's excellent at communicating with the specialist who takes care of his helmet, very grateful that we found him and the surgery he did for my son! His assistant Maria is very good about scheduling my appointments so that we can have our follow ups

Bad Experience....

Posted on June 7th, 2012

He seemed preoccupied and did not give us the feeling that he was interested in resolving my daughters problem. Basically he seemed to be looking to pass her on to a pain specalist. Bed side manner was poor and dry, hardly spoke or asked questions. Maybe he should focus on brain injuries as opposed to back surgeries...He never followed up with us as he said he would....Bad experience....

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

Posted on August 30th, 2011

Had an appointment at Noon with him. Called us at 1 for explaining what is Plagio Cephalis group clinic with 12 other parents. Once he was done, he started seeing these parents one by one. We thought we will be called soon but did not even call us. Sent a nurse to answer our questions. Nurse did not even know our case details. This is the worst experience we have had. Please save your time and money.

Posted on February 27th, 2017