A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pruzansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pruzansky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pruzansky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pruzansky graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pruzansky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pruzansky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Pruzansky practice?
Dr. Mark Pruzansky practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons, New York Surgeons, and New York Family Physicians.