A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pruzansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pruzansky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pruzansky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pruzansky graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pruzansky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Pruzansky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Pruzansky practice?
- Dr. Mark Pruzansky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Pruzansky practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.