Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Highly Recommend Dr. Pruzansky show details Highly Recommend Dr. Pruzansky
by Anita Campbell on May 2nd, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Pruzansky. I was suffering from carpal tunnel and he took great care in treating me. I was able to get back to work in less time than I had anticipated!

Best hand doctor show details Best hand doctor
May 3rd, 2012

I cannot say enough about Dr. Pruzansky practice. Simply the best doctor I have met in my life time. Excellent!!!

Excellent hand surgeon show details Excellent hand surgeon
Oct 31st, 2011

Broke four ligaments at the base of my index finger in a fall. He fixed that problem very well (my first adult surgery--minimal anesthesia--nerve block only) and efficiently--30 minutes or so), and also did carpal tunnel surgery (5 minutes plus 30 for nerve block anesthesia) when the tendons swelled and squeezed and began deadening my hand nerves. I am now pain free, have full use of my finger and hand, and full feeling in all; the whole process took about six months, however, but I did not miss one day of work. He is an artist! His assistant and staff are very good. He has a very pleasant personality, and takes his skill seriously. Good for further referrals on orthopedic issues and for physical therapy for the hand.

Ideal Dr. show details Ideal Dr.
Jun 9th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Pruzansky surpassed my expectations. I was referred to him by an orthopedic surgeon, and I'm glad he did. I was a bit hesitant about the surgery, but Dr. Pruzansky and his staff put me at east. Dr. Pruzansky is very down to earth and makes an effort to connect with his patients. I wish he was my Dr. for everything. I've been rec. him to all my friends, who knows when you need a great specialist down the line.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
May 11th, 2011

Highly recommend Dr. Pruzansky. Surgery went very very well with excellent aftercare. Very professional.

Wants to operate show details Wants to operate
Jan 11th, 2011

I had an extremely unhappy experience with him. My operation was unnecessary and gravely impacted on my ability to use my hand. The operation was unsuccessful and has caused me great difficulty. He was angry and brutal.

Great, caring doctor show details Great, caring doctor
Mar 23rd, 2010

I broke my wrist. Another doc wanted to do surgery, but he was very rushed with me, and I didn't want a plate screwed into my bones unless I was totally comfortable. I saw Dr. Pruzansky for a second opinion and am so glad I stayed with him. He took the time to fully evaluate my wrist and didn't decide to operate until he saw CT images. He took the time to answer all my questions and put me totally at ease. It was easy to get an appointment and I've never had to to spend much time in the waiting room. His PA is very nice too.