Dr. Mark Pruzansky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Pruzansky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 12th, 2016

Excellent Doctor and bedside manor

IFrom the moment I was taken into the examination room, i was made to feel comfortable. The nurse assistant was quite nice and caring. This extended to Dr. Pruzansky, gentle, knowledgeable, and understanding. Wait time was minimal, highly recommend.

May 2nd, 2015

Highly Recommend Dr. Pruzansky

I highly recommend Dr. Pruzansky. I was suffering from carpal tunnel and he took great care in treating me. I was able to get back to work in less time than I had anticipated!

May 3rd, 2012

Best hand doctor

I cannot say enough about Dr. Pruzansky practice. Simply the best doctor I have met in my life time. Excellent!!!

October 31st, 2011

Excellent hand surgeon

Broke four ligaments at the base of my index finger in a fall. He fixed that problem very well (my first adult surgery--minimal anesthesia--nerve block only) and efficiently--30 minutes or so), and also did carpal tunnel surgery (5 minutes plus 30 for nerve block anesthesia) when the tendons swelled and squeezed and began deadening my hand nerves. I am now pain free, have full use of my finger and hand, and full feeling in all; the whole process took about six months, however, but I did not miss one day of work. He is an artist! His assistant and staff are very good. He has a very pleasant personality, and takes his skill seriously. Good for further referrals on orthopedic issues and for physical therapy for the hand.

June 9th, 2011

Ideal Dr.

My experience with Dr. Pruzansky surpassed my expectations. I was referred to him by an orthopedic surgeon, and I'm glad he did. I was a bit hesitant about the surgery, but Dr. Pruzansky and his staff put me at east. Dr. Pruzansky is very down to earth and makes an effort to connect with his patients. I wish he was my Dr. for everything. I've been rec. him to all my friends, who knows when you need a great specialist down the line.

May 11th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

Highly recommend Dr. Pruzansky. Surgery went very very well with excellent aftercare. Very professional.

March 23rd, 2010

Great, caring doctor

I broke my wrist. Another doc wanted to do surgery, but he was very rushed with me, and I didn't want a plate screwed into my bones unless I was totally comfortable. I saw Dr. Pruzansky for a second opinion and am so glad I stayed with him. He took the time to fully evaluate my wrist and didn't decide to operate until he saw CT images. He took the time to answer all my questions and put me totally at ease. It was easy to get an appointment and I've never had to to spend much time in the waiting room. His PA is very nice too.

May 10th, 2017