A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Ptacek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Ptacek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Ptacek, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ptacek graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Ptacek has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Memorial Hospital
- Creighton Area Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Ptacek MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Ptacek practice?
- Dr. Mark Ptacek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Ptacek practices Family Medicine near Oneill, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Oneill Family Physicians.