A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Purvis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Purvis graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Purvis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
- Decatur General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Purvis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Purvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Purvis practice?
Dr. Mark Purvis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Decatur, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, AL and Russellville, AL.
See Decatur Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Purvis, Dr. Marcel Purvis, Dr. Marcelino Purvis, Dr. Marcellus Purvis, Dr. Marcelo Purvis, Dr. Marco Purvis