A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Purvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Purvis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Purvis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Purvis graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Purvis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntsville Hospital
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Purvis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Purvis practice?
- Dr. Mark Purvis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Purvis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Decatur, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, AL.
See Decatur Obstetricians & Gynecologists.