A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Pyfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Pyfer, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Pyfer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pyfer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pyfer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Franklin Pyfer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Pyfer practice?
- Dr. Mark Pyfer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Pyfer practices Ophthalmology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Ophthalmologists.