A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- IU Health Ball Memorial
- IU Health BMH Affiliated Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Quang-My Nguyen DO is a male General Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mark Q. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Mark Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Nguyen practices General Practice near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Folsom, CA.
See Muncie Primary Care Doctors.