A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Quadrel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Quadrel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Quadrel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quadrel graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Quadrel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare`s Hosp - Dover, Dover
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Quadrel MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Quadrel practice?
- Dr. Mark Quadrel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Quadrel practices Internal Medicine near Mine Hill, NJ.
See Mine Hill Internists.