Dr. Mark Quadrel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Quadrel?

Posted on February 20th, 2015

He takes his time with his patients so you will wait but its because he cares and gives all his patients the time they need

Excellent Doctor - Office Staff/Management Needs Improvement

Posted on November 18th, 2013

Dr. Quadrel is an excellent doctor. He has been my doctor for more than 15 years. You just have to fight to get into his exam room. The management of the office needs a lot of improvement. Several staff members, most notably the office manager, are rude and inconsiderate. The office stops answering their phone after 3:30 pm. Many times I have called and left messages with staff members for the doctor or his nurse that are not returned until 2 or 3 additional calls are made over several days. The wait is almost always 45+ minutes. I waited on one occasion more than an hour then was advised that the doctor had left for the day as no one had informed him of my appointment. Sick appointments are often scheduled 2 to 3 days out.

Lost respect because he has worst staff on planet!

Posted on December 4th, 2012

While Dr Quadrel is wonderful, I now seriously question his decisions because he has the most rude, complaining, unaccommodating staff I have EVER encountered! I've mentioned this to him and he says he knows and needs to clean house. That was years ago! I've been hung up on more than once. They close so early, it is insane. The wait time is WAY beyond ridiculous. I am in the process of waiting for my records and have been told to send a fax (which I did) and then I have to PICK up the paperwork. When I called to see if they were ready, I was told 'BY LAW', they have 30 days to make the copies!!! I have a specialist appt tomorrow!! Who cites the LAW at a doctor's office? Clearly, they have been down this road before. I'm moving on. They leave me no choice. Dr Quadrel, open your eyes!

a Better Doctor Can't Be Found!

Posted on July 26th, 2012

Dr. Quadrel operates like an old fashion doctor my family used in the 50's & 60's.He really shows interest in a patient and does not leave them until they understand throughly his ideas to help them. If there were such things as "home visits" anymore, Dr Q would be the first in line to do so! Anyone looking for a great doctor, look no further1BPL

excellent doctor

Posted on June 18th, 2012

Doctor very knowledgeable, proven correct on numerous occasions by follow up with specialists in several fields.

You can talk to him

Posted on September 11th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Quadrel for 5 years. He always listens. He has a great sense of humor, he is patient, takes his time with you. I have never once felt rushed out of the office.

Excellent

Posted on September 5th, 2008

went to dr. for first time and he took lots of time asking questions and getting to know me, also gave good advice

Posted on June 25th, 2008

DR OUADREL HAS BEEN MY DR FOR ALMOST 10 YEARS I WILL ALWAYS RECCOMEND HIM TO EVERYONE IKNOW HE IS THE BEST DR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO SO WHAT IF I HAVE TO WAIT

Posted on November 21st, 2017