A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Quigg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Quigg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Quigg, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigg graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quigg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Quigg MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Quigg practice?
- Dr. Mark Quigg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Quigg practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Neurologists.