- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Quigg is Good. Dr. Quigg has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Quigg, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Neurology, epilepsy Same.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigg graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quigg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Rector and Visitors UVA Health Sciences Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quigg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Quigg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Quigg practice?
Dr. Mark Quigg practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Quigg, Dr. Markus Quigg, Dr. Marlon Quigg, Dr. Marcelo Quigg, Dr. Marc Quigg, Dr. Marcellus Quigg