A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Anderson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Hurley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 31 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans