A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Anderson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Rodney Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Mark Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MI and Flushing, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Pediatricians.