A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Anderson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Hurley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Rodney Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Mark Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MI and Flushing, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Pediatricians.