A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Armstrong, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Armstrong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Armstrong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Armstrong practice?
Dr. Mark Armstrong practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See New Rochelle Radiologists.