A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Armstrong, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Armstrong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Armstrong MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Mark Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Armstrong practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Radiologists.