A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Armstrong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armstrong
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Armstrong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Armstrong, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Armstrong graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Armstrong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Armstrong MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Armstrong practice?
- Dr. Mark Armstrong has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Armstrong practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Radiologists.