A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Burns is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Burns, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lupus Nephritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burns has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Burns MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Burns practice?
- Dr. Mark Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Burns practices Rheumatology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Rheumatologists.