Dr. Mark Roger Burns MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Burns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Lupus Nephritis, Rheumatic Diseases, and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burns has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance