A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Burns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Lupus Nephritis, Rheumatic Diseases, and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burns has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center at Einstein
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Burns practice?
Dr. Mark Burns practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Internists, New Rochelle Rheumatologists, and New Rochelle Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Burns, Dr. Marcel Burns, Dr. Marcelino Burns, Dr. Marcellus Burns, Dr. Marcelo Burns, Dr. Marco Burns