Dr. Mark Dalton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 30th, 2015
Doesn't listen to you, after surgery he doesn't check up. If you had a problem, he will likely tell you to call someone else.

May 24th, 2015
Wonderful doctor very caring and understanding, easy to talk to. Would recommend seeing him for any foot problems.

May 23rd, 2015
He is a fantastic doctor! I had a great outcome.

January 8th, 2015
Triple Break Ankle Repair
Dr. Dalton fixed my ankle that was broken in three places. I'm running again! Yeay!

March 26th, 2014
I visited Dr. Dalton for an ankle injury that 3 other doctors failed to correctly diagnose. Where most other doctors gave me a cortisone shot and dismissed me, Dr. Dalton took his time to carefully review my x-rays, MRI from another doctor and listened to my concerns. He accurately diagnosed my issue and corrected it with surgery. I recently revisited his office after an ankle flare up and received the same care and precision on my follow up. I would highly recommend him and will only see him for ankle check ups moving forward.

January 30th, 2014
DOES NOT CARE
I had two surgeries with him. After 2 years since the last one, my ankle has not healed. It swells and is extremely painful. I had not been to him in a while because I was trying other things such as acupuncture, pain management, etc. I decided I needed to go back to him to let him have a look and let him know that after this long a time, things still weren't right. After waiting nearly an hour which is typical, he comes in and acts like he could care less. He never much acted all that caring but this time it was a complete waste of my time. They had already done some new x-rays, he said everything looks perfect on the x-rays. I still have pain and swelling all the way from my ankle to my knee and he says everything is fine without offering any remedy whatsoever. His last words to me were that I did not need to waste my money coming back to him and after I complained that I could not even walk for exercise let alone run, he told me to get a bicylcle. There is quite a bit of chaos among his staff and they are variable in terms of how nice they are. He has taken on a younger doctor associate. I hope that doctor does not take up Dalton's bedside manner. Don't worry I won't waste my money coming back. I don't know why other doctors in town regard him highly and keep recommending him. The problem is once someone has done extensive surgery on you, other doctors don't want to see you because they don't want to get involved. I have tried to get in to see a couple of others and they won't see me. I feel completely abandoned. Dalton will feel no responsibility to help you should you have trouble after your surgery. Keep that in mind before choosing him as your surgeon.

November 19th, 2013
Went somewhere else?
I went to see Dr.Dalton, who is great, a few times and surgery was decided upon. I was told that the surgery scheduler would talk to me that day. I was taken up front and met Jamie. it was quite obvious she was frazzled. I was told that I could check out, and she would call me later that day to schedule. I never received a call from her, so I called the next day and left a message with no response for three days. The next call I made was to another surgeons office, who had no problem getting me scheduled for surgery the next week. Dr. Dalton's surgery scheduler is a joke!

November 6th, 2013
Great Dr.
I have had a great experience with Dr. Dalton and his staff. After 2 horrible surgeries by a different Dr., I decided to take a Dr's referral to go see Dr. Dalton. He took his time to explain everything to me and has been that way with every appointment. He is very kind and caring and truly cares about his patients. I have all the confidence in him to fix my foot issues!

May 29th, 2013
POOR OFFICE RESPONSE
I can't rate the doctor but his staff is the worst ive ever seen. I have called his office 6 times over several weeks to try and get an appointment. I have left several messages with no response, I spoke to a lady today who transferred me then disconnected me. When I tried to call back I was hung up on repeatedly. I will never use this doctor due to his bad staff.

May 23rd, 2013
Tough Injury - Great Experience
Dr. Dalton performed a reconstructive surgery of my ankle following a basketball injury. Bone fractures, bone spurs, torn ligaments, torn tendon were all repaired. The ankle is now stronger than ever. Professional, direct, honest and proper expectations were set about short and long term risk. I would recommend Dr. Dalton to anyone with an ankle injury.

April 15th, 2013
Would recommend
Dr Dalton and his staff were very friendly and courteous, explained my diagnosis, and answered all of my questions without seeming rushed. I was referred to him by a different orthopedic surgeon who clearly thought Dr Dalton was the best foot/ankle surgeon in Central Texas. The only bad thing was the wait. Both times that I saw him I had to wait more than an hour in the exam room - hopefully there are valid reasons for this like providing care for urgent unscheduled injuries.

August 14th, 2012
Would Recommend
Doctor Dalton did a great job with repairing another doctors error.