A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Elias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Elias, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Elias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Ramsis Elias MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Elias practice?
- Dr. Mark Elias has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Elias practices Surgery near Rochester, NH.
See Rochester Surgeons.