A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Faber is Excellent. Dr. Faber has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Faber, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Faber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Brandywine Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Faber practice?
Dr. Mark Faber practices Pediatrics near Parkesburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Parkesburg Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Faber, Dr. Markus Faber, Dr. Marlon Faber, Dr. Marcelo Faber, Dr. Marc Faber, Dr. Marcellus Faber