Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Mark Fox
Mark Fox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK, with other offices in Findlay, OH and Tulsa, OK (and 1 other location). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Mark Fox is affiliated with Blanchard Valley Health System, Blanchard Valley Regional and Blanchard Valley Rgnl Health Center. He speaks English.
Mark Fox has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Mark Fox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.