A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Fox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr
- Blanchard Valley Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Richard Fox MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Fox practice?
- Dr. Mark Fox has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Fox practices Internal Medicine near Findlay, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Findlay Internists.