A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Harris, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Harris practice?
Dr. Mark Harris practices Family Medicine near Kemblesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Kemblesville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Harris, Dr. Marcel Harris, Dr. Marcelino Harris, Dr. Marcellus Harris, Dr. Marcelo Harris, Dr. Marco Harris