A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Henry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Henry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Oaklawn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Henry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Henry practice?
- Dr. Mark Henry has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Henry practices Family Medicine near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Family Physicians.