A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Henry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Henry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Oaklawn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Henry practice?
Dr. Mark Henry practices Family Medicine near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Family Physicians.